Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Once More Into the Breach...


I thought I would try this again, but this time stick mostly to cooking and maybe some funny or odd stuff that seems to happen around here once in a while. BigRockKiller keeps complaining that I never write down any recipes, so he never gets the same meal twice, no matter how good it is the first time, or the next, for that matter. BB might like a collection of recipes, as she's becoming quite adventurous in the kitchen, when BBF lets her cook.

I guarantee there will be puppy posts. Sorry, but tough shit. Them's the breaks.

It's late now, but tomorrow I'll write up the pea soup I made from the ham bone BB gave me to take home the other day.
Here's a pic of the boys to keep you happy till tomorrow.

Nitey nite.

1 comment:

Fallingladies said...

just popping over to let you know that you won my very tiny giveaway of the small lucky rock and a origami star that says the answer is yes inside. If you still want it come back to my blog and email me your address. My email is at the top right of my blog. Congrats!